Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Turquoise.

Recently interior designers around the world gathered at Market in High Point, North Carolina where they visited showrooms of all different types of manufacturers, from furniture to lighting to accessories and everything in between.  This year all signs pointed to turquoise.  Apparently the color of the season or maybe the year!  I am a huge fan of blue so this made me happy:)  I have found some turquoise inspiration to get this color into your lives and homes!

Everything about this room is totally perfect to me! The elegant curves of the bench and cocktail table are a perfect balance with the rigid black and white stripes on the sofa.  The pink chairs add the perfect "pop" of color.

Like pink, orange is a great color to pair with turquoise.  This bedroom has amazing turquoise paneled walls and the orange tray on the white bed is a great touch.
This turquoise chandelier is the epitomy of a focal point in this mostly all white bedroom.
I love the bohemian flare to this room.  The orange sofa with turquoise accents is amazing with the neutral tones that make up the "base" of this room.  Anybody notice how AMAZING this ceiling is?!?!?!
I WANT THIS OFFICE!  The black and white photo collage on the back wall was the perfect thing to do with a focal point wall that has a funky shape and all of the white furniture really grounds this mostly blue room and makes it modern yet very chic.  White paneled wall, I love you.

To get some turquoise spice in your life I turned to Global Views.

No comments:

Post a Comment